FLORAL DESIGN BRAND
The Creation of CENEFI: The Founder’s Experience
Produced by AYAKO TACHIKAWA
– Without any prior experience or education in flower design, she begins travelling the world starting with New York city to self-study the aesthetics of flower design in different countries. Begins traveling to countries in Europe and Asia to further self-study and brush up her skills and knowledge of flowers.
– First Asian selected by the Horticultural Society of New York to present her floral design at the “Flower & Design” exhibition. The event was a success and the event and she herself was acclaimed by THE NEW YORK TIMES.
She continues to polish and expand her career, as she begins collaborating with top floral designers in New York for events throughout the city, including installations for private events at the Rockefeller Center and stage decor of the Lincoln Center.
– Canaria Communications publishes her first autobiography, “The World is My Flower Stage (Sekai ga watashi no hana butai),” sold nationwide in Japan.
– Starting as a floral artist, she creates avant-garde designs with an artistic flair, using her skills and sense developed worldwide, including in New York.
2016 – 2021
– She planned a project titled “Around The World In Flowers” with the goal of publishing a photo book that captures the beauty of the world. She spent about 5 years traveling and creating works on-site in 100 cities across 50 countries, and successfully captured them through her own photography. She has achieved the remarkable feat of creating a collection of works that share her experiences and the beauty of the world. She is a pioneer in the floral design industry, who works on the global stage.
– She established her private FLORAL DESIGN BRAND “CENEFI” is a brand that produces a diverse range of floral haute couture, from avant-garde avant-garde works to intelligent designs. It is also possible to purchase some of her artwork “photographs” on overseas platforms.